Wednesday, March 13, 2013

FIND | AfterLight

This might be old news to some of you, but I just discovered the AfterLight app and I am a little obsessed.  If you love Instagram and all the filters you are going to love AfterLight.  I generally never pay for apps, but figured for 99 cents I'd give it a try.  AfterLight allows you to take or upload pictures with you phone's camera, play with color, saturation and filters, AND frame them/cut them in interesting shapes.  I was just playing with it at my desk and took a rather uninteresting shot of some seashells I had lying around... 




Toss it into AfterLight and....









And, when you are done playing, you can post the photos to all the various social media sites including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

If you have a particular photo you love, try manipulating it a few different ways like I did above.  Then you can print them out, frame them up and you'll have your own original art series!

Have you found any awesome apps recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment