Tuesday, March 5, 2013

HOME | Mint Green

As I mentioned in my previous post on storage beds, I'm thinking of going mint green for the nursery/guest room.  We already know that we are having a little girl, so a neutral nursery isn't a necessity; however since the room will also function as a guest room, I think light mint will be a lovely and sophisticated backdrop.


Pink and Mint!





 
 
 
So here are my ideas for the room....
 
 
I want to keep things light, bright and airy with soft mint walls (perhaps Mantis Green from Benjamin Moore) and lots of crisp white. Bright yellow will add some energy to the space, and of course, I'll have to throw in some pink. I ended up purchasing the DaVinci Jenny Lind style crib in white from Wayfair.com.  I love the vintage look and couldn't beat the price! 

What do you think?  I can't wait to figure out where we are going to be so can begin to really pull this room together.




No comments:

Post a Comment