Wednesday, February 27, 2013

BEAUTY | Eyeliner

I want to perfect the art of eyeliner.  Right now, I'm terrible at it.  I can't draw a straight line, it smudges, and I end up starting the day looking like I've been out all night. 

This is what I'm after...



Birchbox - which, by the way I recently subscribed to and LOVE - has a pretty good tutorial on drawing the perfect line.


They make it look so easy.

And here is a great cheat sheet I found on Pinterest for creating a purrr-fect cat eye!


I think I may need to invest in some liquid liner or a fine tipped liner pencil.  Perhaps maybe one of the following:

1 / 2 / 3 / 4

A few beauties for inspiration...

Black and gold drama
 
I'm kind of loving the colors for spring/summer.

Monica Vitti


Do you guys have a favorite product?  Any great tips for making those babies pop?


Update: Browsing through Target the other day, I picked up this eyeliner, Maybelline Master Precise:


It is AWESOME! The felt tip pen makes for easy application and it stays put all day.  And you can't beat the price - $6.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment