Monday, February 18, 2013

Welcome to Orange Door Home!

Welcome to my new blog, Orange Door Home!  OD Home is a natural extension of my growing vintage furniture and accessories business. I started my shop, Behind the Orange Door a little over a year ago with my mother and business partner. We are both design obsessed and love to hunt for fabulous vintage pieces. We now sell through Etsy and One Kings Lane, so check out the side bar for links to the shops! 

I decided to start this blog as a way to connect with our customers and the larger design community.  This blog is going to be a little of everything - life, food, babies (we are having our first this summer) - but mostly it will center around home design. If having a first child wasn't enough, my husband and I are also moving this summer (hopefully before the baby comes), so I will have a new space to decorate and I can't wait to share the process with you!

So join me!  Let's explore the beautiful world of design; I'll share with you the ups and downs of decorating our new home and the joys and sleepless nights of new motherhood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment