Tuesday, February 19, 2013

ROUND UP | Cribs

One of the posts I'm going to bring you will be product "round ups" - a quick overview that will give multiple options for style and price point. Most of these round ups will focus on products I've recently been looking for. With everything at our fingertips these days, you would think it'd be a breeze finding exactly what you are looking for, but sometimes that perfect item is downright evasive. Well, hopefully I've manage to scout out some great finds. So sit back and relax, I've done the legwork for you!

The fist installment of the Round Up will be cribs.  Now, obviously with a child on the way, cribs have been front and center for me lately, and I think I have found a great collection of modern classics at price points for every budget. 



 
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

No comments:

Post a Comment