Tuesday, January 17, 2017

DESIGN | Twin Bed Rooms

Twin Bedrooms

If you follow me over on Instagram (@orangedoorhome and @katekiraly) you saw our big news...baby girl #2 is on the way!  I'm at the 21 weeks mark so we have about 5 months until a new little member squeezes her way into our hearts and our apartment.

While I should be worrying about the other planning that goes into having a new baby, I have instead decided to focus on the girls new shared bedroom space.  After all, I already went through this once, I'm sure it is easier the second time around! Diapers, on-demand feeding, never sleeping.  Yup, I remember.

Two girls in a shared room has me dreaming about a sweet little pair of matching twin beds.  The look in undeniably cute and perfectly suited for a kids space. 

via Ideal Home UK

Sarah Richardson via Country Living

Robin Henry Studio

Mark Cunningham via Architectural Digest

Stephanie Sabbe Design

Many of my friends have recently been asking for help designing twin rooms for their kids so I've been searching high and low for perfect twin bed options for these spaces.  There are so many great styles at varied price points.


Just found this adorable number while looking through Target again.  A cute take on the Jenny Lind style and I just love the pale pink!
Right now all beds are 20% off these prices!

The Ballard bed also has a trundle option with is great for sleepovers!
*Note for all RH these are member prices


RH Cole/RH Allegra/Anthropologie
I'm completely in love with the house style bed for a kids room (pair it with a woodsy wallpaper...so cute).  I originally saw a version like this on Etsy years ago, but the maker only shipped in Europe. 

Next I'll post the design boards I've recently been working on!  xoxo, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment