Monday, January 9, 2017

SHOP | CB2 2017 Catalogue

I opened the new CB2 catalogue on a whim last week and was blown away by the new product assortment.  I haven't made it down to the store yet to test out these new pieces, but I wanted to share some of my favorites.





I find this Brutalist inspired piece to be so interesting. Industrial and glam all at the same time. I could see it used in a city apartment or a country farmhouse.  

If you are all about the burlwood trend (as I certainly am) you need to check out this piece...


It isn't brand new (I saw it a few weeks ago) but it is really gorgeous.  As a vintage lover I generally dislike most new casegoods, but for this piece I would make an exception.

Also falling in that category is this burl beauty, the Aqua Virgo Burl Dining Table.  
$699!  I desperately want to see this one in person.  Or maybe I shouldn't just in case it is really as stunning as it looks on paper.

Burlwood Storage Boxes

And to keep you organized, a few burlwood boxes priced $20-$25!



This looks comfy and I love the styling for a laid back lounge space. 

This is great for apartment dwellers since it folds open to become an oversized queen sleeper.




I love the lines of this piece and the sculpted metal frame. It comes with a gray tweed cushion which just isn't doing it for me. I would recover that in something more interesting like a sheepskin. That would look stunning!




These would be great anywhere. They would really make a statement around a dining table. 

And though I wouldn't use them together, the Curator Cowhide Stool is another gorgeous piece and a lot of style for the money.

This is a great coffee table alternative especially if you have kids and are worried about sharp edges.  Toss a tray on top and this 30" round poof gives you plenty of space.  And at $159 you can't beat the price.




This bed is interesting. I would love this see it paired with some strong Chinoiserie pieces. The beautifully finished back makes it a great candidate for large bedrooms or studio apartments where it can float free.


A nice take on the ubiquitous Beni Ourain style.


Whew!  There you have it.  My picks from the new CB2 collection.  Get shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment